Apr 15, 2012

Angels Lullaby

                                          Look at me! I will make you smile!
                                                 
"Midnight moonlight shining though the curtain lace, paints a perfect picture on your perfect face. One sweet angel sleeping in my arms. You are the promise I knew God would keep you are the gift that makes my world complete. And you'll never know how much I love you, but I'll keep on telling you my whole life through. Now I believe in miracles and your the reason why. So dream home while I sing you my angel's lullaby."


Brent has an updated picture and just look at this gorgeous smile!....His grant is also up $10,000.  I know God is working to bring Brent his family soon. Is this you? have you fallen in love with this handsome boy. I have and I have been praying for him everyday since.  Praying that his Mommy and Daddy find him today!

No comments:

Post a Comment