Mar 13, 2012

As he waits...

"Do Not be anxious about anything , but in everything, by prayer in petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace God, which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7.


Brent as a toddler
Somedays it just gets too hard to wait I go to the Reece's Rainbow site and look at all the sweet faces that are being found and I see one after another  my heart is filled with joy. Because they are being taking out of  the orphange life, but a  piece of me feels sad because with almost 3 yrs of waiting those words My Family Found Me are not written for him. Not today and still he waits.


Brent 6yrs old
And then this verse above came to me. Do not be anxious about anything he says but in everything in prayer and petition. Heavenly Father , Thank you for reminding me that you are always near and not a day goes by that you are not listening to me.  You know the desires of my heart for this little boy as he waits for his family may I never forget that YOU  are always in the midst of every word I  pray and as he waits you are already preparing his family. My prayer today Lord is that of every mother for her child that you keep him safe and show him favor. That he never start to feel that loneliness and emptyness feeling of not having someone to hold him and may you love on him always as he waits.

No comments:

Post a Comment