Nov 19, 2012

Thankful


There are so many things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving. But I have to admit with a broken down car and a few other struggle in my life this week it was very easy to forget. I am blessed with a family and children who love me. But my heart feels sad today. As I sat and watched my three year old play with his toys. I imagened Alexander alone in his bed.

As we give Thanks for all our blessings and things we have, Could I ask you to remember Alexander. He will be alone this Thanksgiving surrounded only by the workers of the institution and the rest of the children just like him orphans.


If you heart is open to giving this Thanksgiving won't you please help Alexander to raise his Angel Tree fund. Currently he sits at $42.00 and still need $958 to reach the goal of $1000. His grant reads $11,445.50 but it is still aways for him to be funded enough for a family to go and get him if they found him today. That is why your donation would help raise this to help his forever family find him. Any amount is appreciated it never too small as every donation adds up. And please know that all donations are also tax deductable. "Thanksgiving after all is a word of action."


Psalm 69:30


"I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving."

No comments:

Post a Comment